National Garden Scheme Annual Lecture 2020 – Media Partner – Gardens Illustrated
The National Garden Scheme is delighted to have Gardens Illustrated as its Media Partner for the 2020 Annual Lecture ‘Gardens are for People’ with Tom and Sue Stuart-Smith. As well as offering a free digital copy of Gardens Illustrated for each ticket purchase we also have a special subscription offer for all National Garden Scheme supporters.
Discover the world’s most beautiful gardens
Gardens Illustrated – for insights into the world’s most inspiring gardens, irresistible plants and advice from leading designers and garden makers.
Gardens Illustrated is the most stylish and influential garden design magazine in the U.K. Each issue we bring together an existing mix of beautiful gardens, irresistible plants and design ideas. With outstanding photography and the best garden writing, we have the information and insights you simply won’t find anywhere else.
Gardens Illustrated features the best gardens, plants and designers around the world, making it a must for the discerning gardener.
Each month you’ll find…
- Inspiration and advice from leading experts and designers
- Breath-taking photography of the most beautiful gardens and gorgeous plants
- Great garden writing focusing on remarkable gardens, plants and design
when you subscribe to Gardens Illustrated
- Save 50%*- pay just £29.99 every 13 issues by Direct Debit
- The perfect gift that lasts all year
- Never miss an issue of your favourite magazine
- Free UK delivery– direct to your door
Click here to subscribe today
*50% saving offer is only available to UK residents. Your subscription will start with the next available issue.
Offer ends 31.01.2021