Giving talks to local groups like horticultural societies, WI or photography clubs can be a wonderful way of inspiring new audiences and driving new visitors to our gardens.
To help you we have developed a comprehensive set of presentation slides and speaker notes which tell the story of the National Garden Scheme, our history, our gardens and our charitable donations. You can add your local county stats and garden photos in place of the national ones to make it even more relevant and engaging to your audience.
If you need any support on delivering talks and presentations on behalf of the National Garden Scheme please contact the Hatchlands team or speak to colleagues in other counties to learn from their experiences. These slides are updated annually in January.
To edit the presentation slides, click on the standard width or wide screen presentations below and download them first. Then you can start editing them. To do that follow these instructions:-
- Click on file in the top left hand corner
- Then click on download as
- Then select download a copy
- The presentation will either just open automatically or be in your downloads folder
- Once in the presentation select enable editing at the top of your screen
- You can then save the presentation anywhere on your computer
Presentation powerpoint templates
Watch the short video below – it shows you how to download your presentation and to start editing and personalising the slides.