Opening inspirational gardens to enhance everyone’s health and wellbeing
Our vision is that everyone has access to gardens and values the benefits to their health, wellbeing, and enjoyment of life.
Our purpose is to raise funds for nursing and health charities by opening an unrivalled portfolio of gardens to visitors, enabling them to experience the benefits to their own health and wellbeing that gardens offer to everyone.
We will do this by:
• Inspiring garden owners to open their exceptional and diverse gardens to raise funds for our beneficiaries
• Offering everyone, including those who do not usually have access to green spaces, a unique and personal experience in a garden
• Raising awareness of the health benefits of gardens though public engagement and the example of gardens and health projects that we fund
• Demonstrating how gardens are a gateway for people to enjoy nature and the environment, and to understand the importance of sustainability
• Influencing government policy and public opinion around both the social importance of gardens and the work of our beneficiaries
For the full scope of our Strategic Plan for 2021-2025 you can read the document here 2021-2025 Strategy